Art prints are an simple and affordable way to not only beautify a area, but to have your living or operate space reflect your private style and taste. Etsy does not have a membership fee but does have a listing charge of $.20 per item per each and every four months or till the item sells. This internet site at present only accepts original, handmade pieces that are prepared to hang on a wall. Sellers get 20% of the selling cost of the item their art is printed on and there are no fees to list prints. All signed and restricted edition art prints and art posters can be shipped throughout the UK and on a Worldwide basis.
The majority of our art prints can normally be supplied as Un-mounted (Art Print only), Mounted (Art Print with mount) and as Framed art prints. There is not a fee to upload images of art to Vango, on the other hand there is a premium version that artists can pay to upgrade to if they wish. To assure authenticity and high quality of every single print, you are assured, that all GAP art prints and restricted edition prints are sourced directly from the artist or art print publishers.
Restricted Edition Prints are a wonderful way to start out a personal art collection, adorning properties and offices or simply acquiring a truly memorable gift. Sellers can also upload photos of their art straight from their iPhones’ cameras, as nicely as upload photos on a classic desktop or laptop personal computer. It is open to amateurs and newbies and is wonderful for photographers and makers of digital art as nicely as artists who draw, paint, or use other mediums. For fixed priced things in the art category, it charges $.30 per month to list an item. Artists acquire 80% of the sale and the remaining 20% covers shipping, insurance, taxes, and operations at Vango.